Information pursuant to and for the effects referred to in art. 13, REG. EU 2016/679 for registration to the portal
on this page you will find information about how to manage your personal data through our site. The processing is based on principles of lawfulness and fairness in compliance with all current regulations and appropriate security measures are adopted and guaranteed to protect data.
The Data Controller for the processing of personal data, that is, who takes decisions regarding the methods and purposes of the processing, is Cobat, based in Rome in Via Vicenza, 29. To contact the Delegate for the processing of personal data you can use the email address email@example.com
Information on processing of personal data
When you visit, consult or use the services available on this site we may process the following personal data (ie data relating to identified or identifiable persons): name, surname, company name, tax code, P. IVA, your contact information, such as email address, phone number.
Purpose of the treatment
The processing of your data is aimed at:
- Application form
- Online quotation request
- Preparation and provision of Consultancy and Training Courses
Following the request, Cobat will carry out some verifications to verify the legitimacy of the request.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow to identify users. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI addresses (uniform resource identifier) of the requested resources, the size of the file obtained in response, and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
Method and place of processing
The processing connected to the web services of this site takes place at the headquarters of the Data Controller, via Vicenza 29, Rome and at the external cloud server managed by suppliers appointed as external data processors. Personal data are mainly processed with automated tools. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Legal basis for processing
With regard to the purposes related to the management of the account and the execution of the requested service, your data are processed on the basis of the need to execute your request.
Obligation or not to provide data
Mandatory for the creation of the account and for the execution of the requested service.
The data could be communicated to authorized and duly instructed Cobat personnel, such as the IT system manager, the system administrator, to those in charge of the specific sector to which the request is addressed, to persons in charge of the management of the site, also external, also with regard to compliance with security measures and confidentiality obligations.
Period of retention of data
For the period strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
The Data Controller does not carry out processing that consists of automated decision-making processes.
Finally, we inform you that your personal data will not be disclosed or transferred to countries of the European Union or outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
Rights of the data subject
You may exercise, in relation to the processing of data described therein, the rights provided by the Regulations (Articles 15 to 21), including:
- receive confirmation of the existence of your personal data and access their content (access rights);
- update, modify and/or correct your personal data (right to rectification);
- request the cancellation or limitation of the processing of data processed in violation of the law, including those which need not be stored in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or otherwise processed (right to be forgotten and right to be limited);
- object to the processing (right of opposition);
- revoke consent, if given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority in the event of a breach of personal data protection law;
- receive a copy of the data in electronic format concerning him (right to data portability). To exercise these rights, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org oppure via posta a Cobat., via Vicenza, 29 – 00185, Roma.
Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
The owner of your personal data is Cobat with registered office in Via Vicenza, 29 - 00185 , Rome. The Data Processor may be contacted/at at the following addresses: email@example.com.